Re-Imagining Healthcare: A Life-Course Approach to Community Based Care
Event Date & TimeNovember 5, 2018
LocationSan Antonio, TX
Five Reasons to Attend This Can't Miss Event:
- Knowledge Market: Innovative learning platform to engage with teens, grandparents raising grandchildren, mothers impacted by opioid use disorder, community organizations, as well as healthcare professionals using the life-course approach in their practice.
- Collaboratively examine how the health trajectory is impacted from preconception and beyond.
- Workshop: Generate research questions and/or quality improvement projects that promote the health of families and communities.
- Learn how to work with communities to conduct research/QI projects that are meaningful.
- Working groups: A community’s stories will help inform your research/QI projects.
Submit an abstract for an opportunity to showcase the work you are doing within your own communities!
Continuing education provided for registered nurses and social workers